Saturday, January 26, 2008

My first book out

Just booked out on Thursday. Well, it's been a good time for the past two weeks. Made new friends, learnt new stuff. I guess it has been a rather fulfilling and eye-opening experience so far. I hope to just take this time to share some stuff I've learnt during my time in the army.

One of the stuff I learnt was encouragement. I realised the importance of encouragement. During BMT, we had to go through route march. Route march can be tiring and discouraging if all you do is to walk and walk with a heavy load. But then, because of the constant cheers, singing, and encouragement, it makes the whole process much better and fun.

So is it with life, there are so many things that can discourage us. Trials come, bad things happen. We all need encouragement. All of us needs to be patted on the back, hugged, encouraged and loved.

Will you be an encouragement?

No comments: