Sunday, January 25, 2009

20th VIBE


It's been a long time since I last blogged that I almost don't know how to blog already. I decided to give my blog a new look - TA DA!!

VIBE was yesterday and I thank God for everything that happened, the people that served and the people who came. It was really tiring (my calf is aching), but I think VIBE was simply splendid. The food was awesome! I must say that the Main Cooking Team is made up of really talented people.

Special mention must go to Chang Shuo for working so hard on the green curry and cold salad. It was delicious and I believe many can testify to it. Of course, the others who helped out in the kitchen has been really good too. The people who prepared the food (Fried Rice, Fried Chicken, Tom Yam Soup, Red Ruby) are amazing too. Thank God for Amelia and Catherine who never gave up and did their best in preparing the rice and made the rice all so beautiful. Appreciation for Malcolm and Zenia for frying the chicken and Jill who marinated them. A million thanks to Eleanor for cooking the soup. A round of applause for Jean, Si Cheng and Iris for their effort in Red Ruby.

I'm not forgetting those who helped out in the preparation of the ingredients too. Those who helped to peel, cut, chop and wash have been really a wonderful help in this VIBE. I'll try my best to remember the many people who played a part for this VIBE. Thank God for Samantha, Nerissa, Jessica, Baoyue, Hock Cai, Calvin, Charmaine, Jonathan Yuen, Jiawen, Yu Fei, Henrietta, Cheryl, Alyssa, Daniel and others if I have missed out on your name.

This VIBE would never be possible without each one of your help and I'm still awed by God's grace and mercy, and for every single person who contributed into this VIBE.
As we approach the next VIBE, I'm waiting in anticipation for what God will do...

No comments: