Tuesday, November 20, 2007

1 Corinthians 2


But as it is written: “Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him.” 1 Corinthians 2:9

This simple verse speaks so much to me. It tells me that what I'm going to experience is far greater that what I have experienced now. The thought of receiving something greater and better thrills my soul.

I believe this speaks of the place that God will prepare for us when we die. It speaks of the glorious place, heaven, and the glorious presence with God after our death.

In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. John 14:2

In this world, we see many precious and nice things, but this verse tells me that what I'm going to experience beat all these earthly things hands down. In fact, I don't think anyone will be able to understand the glory and majesty of what's in stalled for us, the people who love God.

What an AWESOME GOD!

No comments: