Sunday, August 3, 2008

Back to blogging


It's been a while since I just post on this blog. Well, I guess maybe things been rather busy and stuff and also with most of my time spent in camp, I hardly have time to stop and blog. Well, now that I'm still waiting for my posting and I have more free time. I guess it will be a good idea to start blogging. I just need some time to quieten down and think about stuff and write it down.

You know, I've been thinking...

How long does it take before I lose the ability to influence a particular person?

One year? It almost seem like it.

A year ago, I had a wonderful opportunity to see lives changed and grow. Now, I hardly am able to.

Yes, we still say hi and bye, but there's almost like a little gap between us.

Only some have remained. Only some have continued to be merely more than hi and bye.

Is it time to say 'All the best and I wish you well for the path ahead'?

I can't bear to leave each one. Well, but I guess people grow and move on. Maybe God has a greater plan for each of them. Maybe I'm no longer the person I used to be. Maybe I have drifted away from my Saviour.

To those who are merely more than hi or bye, I really appreciate you.

I want to be a new creation. I want to be filled with the Spirit of God. I want to shine for Jesus in every area of my life.

I'm weak...

WWJD

No comments: