Monday, August 4, 2008

A long and bumpy ride


It's been a long long ride. I've gone up and down. I tried to do it in my own strength, but I failed miserably. It's time to depend on Him again to lift me up and to soar with wings as eagles.

Every day, it seems like there are troubles and problems, challenges and struggles. There seems to be giants all around me, taunting me, and waiting till I fall. It's like I'm surrounded by mountains, so high and steep that I cannot overcome it.

Sometimes it's my own sins and struggles. At times, it's the people around me. I get affected whenever something concerns me or someone important to me.

Have I been depending on my own self? Am I insecure? Can I find strength once again in the Lord?

As I think back, so many things have happened and it's like I have drifted far away from my Saviour and have been doing much things in my own strength. I guess the only way to come back to God is once again to depend and trust Him.

I'm going to walk by faith and trust that God will work in my life.

Whatever the circumstances may be

A Saviour, a Comforter
He's always there for me
He brought me out of darkness
and caused the blind to see
Heavenly Father,
take control of me
For whatever the circumstance may be,
I'll love Him, and I know He loves me

Chorus:
So we'll lift up our voice
and sing unto our King
We are weak, He is strong
in His arms, we belong
So we'll lift up our hearts
and rejoice unto our King
He is worthy, He is mighty
He can do anything for me

A sacrificial Lamb
He died for me
He laid His life on the cross
to rid us of our sins
When trials clouts our lives
and nothing seems right
But whatever the circumstance may be
I'll love Him, and I know He loves me

Whatever happens, I'm going to praise You. Whatever happens, I'm going to love You.

I want to be a shining light for Jesus... God, help me.

No comments: