Monday, December 31, 2007

Farewell Dinner at IMM

Isabel and Morgan!

Bye Morgan. Bye Isabel. Today they leave Singapore to go back to Malaysia. And I guess it will be one year time before they return.

Yesterday, some of us went for a farewell dinner with Morgan and Isabel. We went to IMM to eat Ajisen Ramen. It was a good time as we talked, laughed and just enjoy each others' company.

Stop! Don't take my picture!

Cheerful Morgan! He's missing one tooth...

Thank God for the both of them. Thank God for the salvation of Morgan. Thank God for bringing both of them for Uth Camp. Thank God for how big a blessing they have been to those around them. Thank God for the joy and laughter that they brought to this ministry.

Morgan and Jiahao!

I may not know Isabel that well, but still I'm thankful for how God has placed her in this ministry and in my life. On the other hand, Morgan has been a wonderful blessing to me. Seeing his childlikeness makes me want to be a kid sometimes.

I miss you two! See you both soon. :)

Morgan with his funny face!

No comments: