Thursday, December 27, 2007

My beloved princess


Well, today after Street E, someone ask me 'So how's Eleanor? Still together?'. And I realised that God has wonderfully placed this precious girl in my life and maybe I haven't been giving thanks for her enough. The past six months haven't been smooth-sailing. There were ups and downs, there were good and bad times, there were challenges and struggles, but all in all, I'm so thankful to God for this relationship.

As the year 2007 draws to an end, this relationship is one of the biggest blessing I've received and I would like to take this time to say thank God for Eleanor. Thank God for the support and encouragement that she has given me and how she has been so supportive and understanding.

As the next year approaches, my dream is for the two of us to continually be focus on God and may this relationship be one that glorifies and honours Him. May all we do and say brings a smile to God's face. May we grow in love for each other and grow in love for God!

I love you, darling!


Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails.
1 Corinthians 13:4-8

No comments: